This is the most exclusive version of the road going WRX STi made by Subaru. Only 75 units were allocated for the entire Canadian market. The six-speed manual transmission has a slightly shorter 3rd gear ratio as well as a short-throw shifter. Bilstein dampers and coil springs highlight the RA’s suspension tweaks. Carbon-fiber roof, carbon-fiber rear wing and the lightweight 19″ BBS Forged alloy wheels keeps the car’s curb weight down. ECU is retuned and a redesigned cold air intake is installed. Subaru also put in stronger pistons and sodium-filled exhaust valves. There is also a new performance exhaust system with 50 percent less back pressure. All of these upgrade over a regular WRX STi translate into a more fulfilling driver’s experience.
- Exclusive Engine Control Unit – 310HP & 290 Lb-ft of Torque
- Reinforced STi Pistons
- Exclusive Performance Muffler and Rear Exhaust Pipes
- Bilstein Dampers and Coil Springs
- Gold Coloured BBS 19″ Forged Alloy Wheels
- Exclusive Front Grille & Front Under Spoiler
- Dry Carbon Roof & Rear Spoiler
- Rear Bumper with Air Outlet Grille
- Silver Painted Brembo Front 6-pot & Rear 2-pot Brake Calipers
- Black Painted Door Mirrors
- Exclusive Suede Steering Wheel
- STi Short Throw Shifter
- Exclusive serial-number plate on Center Console
Disclaimer: Features and specifications of this vehicle are compiled from public sources which is trusted to be reliable. Rennsport Automobile has made the best effort to ensure accuracy of the information displayed above but accepts no responsability for errors and/or omissions which may have been presnted in this information.